Hot Toys has announced the 1/6th scale Wonder Woman (Comic Concept Version) Collectible Figure as a special release from their Justice League line-up. Based on the appearance of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in Justice League, the figure features a head sculpt with long curly dark brown real fabric hair and Wonder Woman’s signature tiara in silver, a specialized body tailored, a red and gold costume accent with silver stars with a navy blue scarf. Aside from the iconic battle suit, the figure also comes with a number of weapons and accessories including an engraved sword, a shield, a pair of Wonder Woman’s signature “Bracelets of Submissions” in silver, her “Lasso of Truth”, bullet sparkling effects attachable to the bracelets, and a specially designed hexagonal figure stand.
Sideshow Collectibles is currently taking pre-orders for this figure. It's priced at $243.00 and expected to begin shipping to pre-order customers in Q4 of 2019.
The Justice League - 1/6th scale Wonder Woman (Comic Concept Version) Collectible Figure features the following:
- Long curly dark brown real fabric hair implantation
- Pair of relaxed hands
- Pair of fists
- Pair of hands for holding Lasso of Truth
- Pair of hands for holding sword
- Left hand for holding shield
- Red and blue colored Wonder Woman armor completed with metallic painting around chest and waist
- Navy blue colored scarf
- Pair of silver colored Bracelets of Submission
- Pair of red and white colored boots with weathering and battle damaged effect
- Engraved sword
- Bendable gold colored rope (Lasso of Truth) (attachable to the figure)
- Four magnetic bullet sparkling effects in small, medium and large size (attachable to the silver colored Bracelets of Submission)
- Specially designed figure stand with Wonder Woman nameplate
The folks at Hashtag Collectibles have revealed their latest collaboration with Nintendo - a whole new collection of puppets based on their favorite characters. So far, the series includes 14 different characters from the Nintendo universe. Most of the puppets run $19.99 each, with the exception of the Gigantic Piranha Plant ($39.99) and Piranha Plant Beanie ($15.99).
The available puppets include the following:
Link (The Legend of Zelda)
Princess Zelda (The Legend of Zelda)
Gigantic Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant Beanie
Made in Los Angeles by Pretty In Plastic (sculpted by Julie B.) and designed (and hand-painted) by artist Camille Rose Garcia, the Pierre St. Claire First Edition will be released at Designer Con 2018 this coming weekend. This version will be available as a limited edition of 13 pieces. Each 10-inch tall figure is a unique piece hand painted by Camille, adorned with a handmade scarf, packaged into a custom box, and paired with a certificate of authenticity and a giclee print of Pierre St. Claire and the Cats of the Midnight Moon.
You can pick up the complete package for $777.00 at Booth #1319.